Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time, time, time

Dear friends,

Many, many apologies for my negligence. It seems getting married, moving, working full time, and writing a dissertation have gotten the better of me. I find it an incredible challenge, staying on task and completing assignments; I write this as I'm working with undergraduates and trying to teach them about time management. Blerg.

We have, however, found a church, and taken care of the basic necessitites for a simple life. Hopefully, soon, we will also have our home in order, with enough bookshelves for our books and everthing in its place.

I hope to post more regularly as the weather gets colder and I want to come home and nest.

But for now, friends, I'd like to let you know that the (still messy!) room which functions as an office also has a full-sized bed. You should make use of that bed just as soon as you can.

Love,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment